The ability to hear greatly impacts the quality of life for your resident. TransCare will provide services which will improve the quality of life for the hearing impaired resident and improve the communication between the resident and their family and health care providers. TransCare audiology services include:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Audiology Evaluations
- Custom Hearing Aid Fittings & Adjustments
- Hearing Aid Repairs & Hearing Aid Batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Cerumen Management (Earwax Removal)
If the evaluation of the resident shows the need for an ENT specialist, we will make that referral.